We're looking for our superstar trainers to step forward into the bright lights of the GoE's YouTube channel.
As well as talking about a topic you're passionate about, it's also a great way to let people know more about you, your training business and when your next events are coming up.
Once uploaded, we'll feature it on the GoE website, your GoE website, in the monthly newsletter and through social media.
Who knows, maybe you'll get a taste for it - if you haven't already!
For a general structure to your video think along the lines or something like:
1) Introduction to you (eg: "Hi everyone, my name is ___ and I've been a trainer for the GoE since ___"), your background, your GoE training business and what you're passionate about. ie: Working with kids, going into businesses, teaching Modern Stress Management, coaching, etc.
2) Why you love Modern Energy techniques and what are your favourites to support you and your passion.
3) Give a demonstration, lead people through an exercise or give a story from your breadth of experience.
4) Let people know what training dates you've got coming up and how best to contact you. Avoid giving out your email address though (spam), or a non-work phone number.
5) Close by saying something like "Thanks for watching. If you enjoyed this video please click the like button and subscribe for future updates from the GoE."
The advent of YouTube means you don't need to have a professional film crew these days. Anyone with a mobile phone can record perfectly good content for a world wide audience.
Here are some tips:
+ Choose a place to record that is quiet, or getup before everyone else in your neighbourhood!
+ In many ways, sound is more important that video so when you record a couple of test videos do check the audio with headphones or earphones.
+ Artificial light can make you look orange, so try your test video with natural day light.
+ Aim for between 10 and 15 minutes. People sadly don't have much concentration these days. If you've got a lot to say, break it apart into two or more videos.
+ Turn your phone 90 degrees into landscape orientation before you begin recording. Videos on YouTube are like a normal television and will put a black or grey border around your video if it's filmed in portrait orientation.
+ We're not after perfection - just a person-to-person video that comes from your heart.
+ Finally - remember you are a SUPERSTAR! Modern Energy Tap on this before you start to record and get your +10!
As always, your member support managers are here to offer support along the way.