Have you ever wondered who you are, why you’ve made the decisions you’ve made and how to free yourself from events of the past?
Hartmann, author of Adventures in EFT, The EMO Trilogy, Project Sanctuary & The Genius Symbols has discovered through extensive research that our personality and decision making is a combination of key events in the past which shapes who we are today.
Using brand new techniques and methods developed by Dr Hartmann, Events Psychology is about pin-pointing these good or bad times in our lives, small or big and some which we may have forgotten, to finally release ourselves from the past so we may create our own personal brilliant future.
“How To Understand Yourself And Other People” is a comprehensive work that will offer you the following extraordinary benefits:
- Who you are today
- How to pinpoint key events in your life accurately, easily, without trauma and whilst avoiding creating false memories
- Why you like or dislike certain types of people, foods, colours, animals, insects, plants, etc
- How you make your relationships with friends, partners and lovers
- Where your phobias come from, what they mean and how to get rid of them
- How you can move on from mistakes of the past and how to avoid reoccurring patterns in behaviour
- What we can all do to shape our own future using cutting-edge psychology principles
“How To Understand Yourself And Other People” is devoid of technical terminology and is a must read for:
- Psychologists, Therapists and Medical Doctors
- Parents, Social Workers and Care Workers
- Anyone looking to make a real change in themselves and the people around them
Order your copy from Amazon UK
Order from the Book Depository with Free Worldwide Delivery
Order from the publishers website