This is the complete Finding the River book by GoE member Sally Topham. It is a compendium of self-help exercises and techniques from a vast array of Energy Therapies, and is designed to help a person cope with life's many challenges, find inner peace and feel a comforting sense of connection between oneself and the natural world.
🔑 Free For Members - Login
| 👨💼👩💼 Join Library - £39.97 GBP / year
Finding the River Contains:
- A range of Therapeutic modalities such as Endorphin techniques and meditations, relaxation and pacing methods using Ultradian rhythms, Energy Medicine exercises, and EmoTrance and Tapping techniques
- Clearly lays out each idea with intriguing and enlightening exercises (of which there are over 50) in a clear and concise manner
- Guides you through various meditation techniques sourced from Buddhist, Hindu, and Tibetan traditions
- Teaches ways to create a sacred place in your home, deal with Stress, give you courage to move out of your comfort zones, and explains the power of the mind and the value of developing awareness of oneself
Finding the River will:
- explain in a clear & concise manner what you can do for yourself to help overcome life's ups and downs
- show you how to connect to Nature and feel part of something greater
- give you simple ways of working with energy, both within yourself and on outer levels
- teach you to weave all the techniques and exercises together in your own way to help you work through each of the seasons
This book will take you on a journey of discovery to help you find your River!