💖 Welcome To The GoE!
The Guild of Energists was founded in 1998 and is the world's largest Modern Energy organisation with 1 members active in 114 countries.
We specialise in energy based solutions for individuals and organisations that make the world a less stressed, happier, social and more creative place to live.
GoE Trainer Training 2019
Become a trainer for the Guild of Energists and become an embassador for Modern Energy around the world.
The next UK seven day intensive course starts in...
📚 Books For Energists
Brilliant NEW Books For Modern Energists at:
Finding the River: The Energy Self-Help Guide for Surviving Life's Challenges
This is the complete Finding the River book by GoE member Sally Topham. It is a compendium of self-help exercises and techniques from a vast array of Energy Therapies, and is designed to help a person cope with life's many challenges, find inner peace and feel a comforting sense of connection between oneself and the natural world.
🔑 Free For Members - Login
| 👨💼👩💼 Join Library - £30 GBP / year
Finding the River Contains:
- A range of Therapeutic modalities such as Endorphin techniques and meditations, relaxation and pacing methods using Ultradian rhythms, Energy Medicine exercises, and EmoTrance and Tapping techniques
- Clearly lays out each idea with intriguing and enlightening exercises (of which there are over 50) in a clear and concise manner
- Guides you through various meditation techniques sourced from Buddhist, Hindu, and Tibetan traditions
- Teaches ways to create a sacred place in your home, deal with Stress, give you courage to move out of your comfort zones, and explains the power of the mind and the value of developing awareness of oneself
Finding the River will:
- explain in a clear & concise manner what you can do for yourself to help overcome life's ups and downs
- show you how to connect to Nature and feel part of something greater
- give you simple ways of working with energy, both within yourself and on outer levels
- teach you to weave all the techniques and exercises together in your own way to help you work through each of the seasons
This book will take you on a journey of discovery to help you find your River!
👍 Like & Share on Facebook
Information about Sally Topham
Energy EFT Master Practitioner, EMO Master Practitioner & Modern Stress Management Professional in Norwich, Norfolk, England.
Latest news & articles by Sally Topham:
Posted Mar 27, 2014
In this case story author and GoE Trainer Sally Topham describes how EFT can have a profound effect on a person, no matter how overwhelmed they may feel.
Sally writes : This lady, (who I'll call...
Posted Mar 14, 2014
Have you ever gone through periods in your life where everything seemed to be closing in on you as you coped with one problem after another? When we're in those kinds of situations, it's hard to...
Posted Aug 5, 2010
Nowadays it seems like everyone coming back from a holiday needs a holiday!
Sally Topham, Author of Finding The River , has revealed her Ten Top Tips on turning your holiday into a time of...
Posted Apr 9, 2010
In this interview, GoE Practitioner Sally Topham discusses the origins and inspiration for her brand new book Finding the River: The Energy Self-Help Guide for Surviving Life's Challenges.
Sally Topham has kindly contributed the following titles to the 🏫 GoE Library
Posted Feb 7, 2018
Four exquisite full-length guided meditation tracks by GoE member Sally Topham.
Meditation is a perfectly natural practice. You’ve almost certainly experienced the peace that comes from...
Posted Feb 6, 2018
This is the complete Finding the River book by GoE member Sally Topham. It is a compendium of self-help exercises and techniques from a vast array of Energy Therapies, and is designed to help a...
Contact details and membership information for Sally Topham: