Energy EFT Latest
Modern Energy Trainer Training
This seven-day training, created by GoE president and training director Silvia Hartmann, will give you the skills and confidence you need to succeed as a trainer and teach GoE EFT & Energy courses to the next generation of energists.
Modern Energy Trainer assumes you’re already a proficient and experienced GoE Practitioner, and are looking to take your career to the next level. In this intensive seven-day training, you’ll cover all aspects of event organising, business acumen, marketing and publicity, as well as using energy tools to release blockages and excite you about the adventure ahead.
The Modern Energy Trainer
|Certification Body||The GoE|
Modern Energy Trainer assumes you’re already a proficient and experienced GoE Practitioner, and are looking to take your career to the next level.
You also must be able to read and write in English to a reasonable standard.
|On completion, your GoE trainer will award you with:||
|Course Author||Silvia Hartmann|
|Principal Trainer||Sandra Hillawi|
|Number of Course Modules||7 (30 Units)|
Click to expand
|Course Available via:||
This qualification may be taught by:
|Details About The Live Training|
|Number of Days||7|
You will be provided with the appropriate manual at the beginning of each course module.
Information for Modern Energy TrainerTrainers
If you are an Modern Energy Trainertrainer please login.
Have we answered your question? If not, please contact the GoE.
Kelly Mayne GoE Trainer
I had the good fortune to be trained by Sandra Hillawi and to say the training day was inspirational and truly character building, would be an understatement. My energy levels were through the roof by the end of the day, as time after time Sandra and I worked on areas and blockages I didn't even realise I had, meaning I could have total confidence in my abilities as a trainer, delivering EFT to a group of Energists. I had some pretty major energy shifts, as I highlighted some limiting beliefs, and once my energy levels grew, I could see how I was going to be able to pass on the wonderful techniques contained in the Energy EFT Master Practitioner teachings.
I would thoroughly recommend this training, and the self development I received from Sandra still make me so appreciative of knowing and being able to practice this evolution of EFT, and anyone considering becoming a trainer, ought to look nor further than this one day course. Thank you Silvia, thank you Sandra. Onwards and upwards!
Nigel Colmer. GoE Trainer
This is my first experience of training. I had no idea what to expect...
I learned so much about myself in a safe energetic environment . All my questions were addressed and answered and more. So much so that on arriving home I realised that many changes had taken place in my approach to ordinary every day things that used to be fearful.
Ray and Aisling have a wonderful way of opening themselves up many levels so you feel included...and supported not only individually but as a group dynamic.
We shared our feelings had tears and laughter using many ways to experience the process of experiencing the trainer within waiting to come out.
Great insight great weekend...thank you
I loved to be a part of them and experiencing them.
I liked Master's course crowded because we got the chance to know and work with different people and have different experiences.
For the both trainings Masters and Trainer's Training I liked the following exercises the most:
Event, entity, power over money, success, sue scale, I am an energist Merve wishing you well on your life path, connections, building the great energist trainer, group bubble, couple bubble, group hugging, crystals, putting crystals in order, looking at Silvia's paintings and inspiring from them, attracting art money, shields
I had many break throughs during the courses, thanks to the energists and of course Silvia :)
I feel like the group energy and our willingness to become a better version of ourselves and our desire to make the world a better place to live and love to be there to do the work and help each other were some of the main reasons that made the course powerful, fun, trans-formative and special for us.
I am a happy energy trainer in tune with her new energy body :)
EMO Energy-in-Motion works!
This was a new approach for me, as my previous trainer’s training had concentrated on thoroughly knowing the material to be presented and working within the structure of the programme. This training was very different! It focused on how to lead group training from an energetic perspective, we learned how to be aware of and work with the energy of the group and the whole room as well as our own energy.
Aisling and Ray facilitated a very open, inclusive and positive space for us to safely share in – learning, sharing, laughing and even some swearing and tears as we worked through our energetic blocks. We focused on what we didn’t like about running trainings or running our own practices and used EFT Heart and Soul as well as other techniques to dissolve our energetic blocks and allow our energy to flow freely.
This workshop felt like group participation rather than just training and it had a very different and enjoyable energy from most workshops. As everyone in the group was either an advanced practitioner or existing trainer and had extensive experience with EFT already, we could focus on developing our vision of what our successful trainings and business looked and felt like, using the techniques of EFT and EMO Energy-in-Motion to dissolve blocks to allowing ourselves to achieve that vision.
We collaborated as a group, brainstorming on a flip chart, and frequently broke into groups of three for transformational energy work around the themes of delivering good trainings and our business in general. We worked with the energy around developing our own branding, logos and marketing materials and some innovative ideas were generated. We also developed ideas for holding a safe and inclusive space for our workshop participants to learn, share and grow. After this weekend I feel very confident about offering and delivering trainings with the emphasis on the energy of the group rather than just the formal structure.
The group came up with a mission statement for our trainings in Ireland:
"Our life-changing trainings are inspirational and energising, using ground-breaking self-help techniques."
I can highly recommend Aisling and Ray’s Energist Trainer’s Training to any experienced Advanced EFT MET Practitioner or Master Practitioner who has an interest in training others as Practitioners and Energists in this wonderful field. It will expand your horizons and enhance your energy. A big thank you to both Aisling and Ray!
The training is mostly about consciously managing the group energy to maximise participants personal experience and therefore learning, so as the trainer I am both teaching these concepts and implementing them with the group as we go along. I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to see how this training creates such powerful emotional experiences for the new Trainers for their learning and to energize them with love and all things positive.
The new Trainees left so bright, so shining, so happy and so full of love with new knowledge and tools ready to go about their training business creating their own great events for their own participants.
For me as the trainer, being fully in the group energy, it was impossible not to be delighted and filled with joy and love myself for the whole group.
I have such gratitude to be doing this work and to have such a wonderful training to give, created by the great vision of Silvia Hartmann. Any new trainers and existing trainers will be taking themselves to new levels in their personal and professional evolution by taking the new GoE Energist Trainers Training.
I highly recommend it
Sandra Hillawi GoE Trainer Trainer
About keeping energy levels flowing, covering modules / units using the aid of ; demos, theory, pairs, groups of 3 and more… as well using Metaphors, stories and case studies
It’s about addressing the energy of the group, building rapport, supporting, evolving and learning from each other and as a trainer, BE YOURSELF! Yet take responsibility and control of the training.
It reminds you about the need to be flexible in all your trainings and that each training is different, just because you covered a particular learning “on a one to one demo” doesn’t mean that with a different group it has to be the same again. It could be covered as a group exercise.
It’s not about teaching modules, or subjects, it’s about making the subject’s fun, engaging with your group as a single entity. Being creative and incorporating all learning styles to make the learning's more interesting for all. I.e. 6th senses VAKOGS (Visual. Auditory, kinaesthetic, Olfactory, Gustatory, Auditory Digital ( self-Talk)
Aisling & Ray
Aisling & Ray
The course worked on a different level to most trainings enabling students to learn in a deeply experiential way as a group to train a group.
I feel it is so real and so full of the simplicity of true and healthy education that I came away wanting to share even more what a wonderful gift we are given in being Energists. Silvia Hartmann never fails to bring to us what I call treasures NEW AND OLD.
In our training with Sandra Hillawi she showed us through example what the Energist Trainer can contribute to creating a world of Energy Awareness in our daily living, how Energy Trainers are not separate from the group but are deep inside the energy of the group and can listen to the movement of the energy and respond to it.
There were many exercises over the two days which enabled us to experience this for ourselves. It increased our awareness of the joy of moving as a group and how the Trainer can hold the group and enable the group to find their own strengths.There was a powerful unity created in the group at the end .It was a truly memorable experience of training.
Thank you Silvia for your inspiration, and Sandra for being a gifted Trainer.
Margarita Foley - GoE Energist Trainer
Modern Energy Trainer Live Training Dates
Modern Energy Trainer Trainers
This is a list of energists qualified to teach the Modern Energy Trainer course. Please click through to the contact details on their profile:
|Silvia Hartmann (East Sussex, England)|
|Sandra Hillawi (Hampshire, England)|
To contact an GoE Professional Member who is licensed and qualified to practice the Modern Energy Trainer course see:
Here follows a listing of people who have gained certification in this course. If they are a professional member then you can click through to their profile page:
- Sebnem Akalin - Istanbul, Turkey
- Ilknur Akarsu - Turkey, Turkey
- Fatime Akgöz - Izmir, Turkey
- Cigdem Akin - Istanbul, Turkey
- Nazmiye Akyıldız - Istanbul, Turkey
- Aynur Apaydin - İstanbul, Turkey
- Karen Aquinas - Oregon, United States
- Gulcan Arpacioglu Adams - Istanbul, Turkey
- Cagatay Atasagun - Istanbul, Turkey
- Murat Aydın - Kayseri, Turkey
- GÜl Aytekİn Özen - İstanbul, Turkey
- Alan Balfour - West Yorkshire, England
- Aslı Baltacıoğlu
- Mathilde Barbier - Surrey, England
- Tina Beckham - Kent, England
- Wendy Leanne Beresford - Gloucestershire, England
- Jacqueline Besseling - Zuid Holland, Netherlands
- Wendy Birse - Perth and Kinross, Scotland
- Arzu Bıyıklı - Ataşehir, Turkey
- Joanne Blachut - Queensland, Australia
- Shiloh Blachut - Queensland, Australia
- Gisèle Bourgoin - Canada
- Susan Browne - Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Joyce Bunton - Glasgow, Scotland
- Füsun Çağlar
- Sally Canning
- Stephen Carter - Maryland, United States
- Maria Chappell - South Yorkshire, England
- Vivian Choi - Cambridgeshire, England
- Toks Coker - London, England
- Ber Collins - County Clare, Ireland
- Mikael Cormont - Paris, France
- Paula Cowell - West Sussex, England
- Natalie Cowell - East Sussex, England
- Ina Maria D'Costa - Swindon, England
- Şafak Dağlı Bozkurt
- Patricia DancingElk-Walls - Texas, United States
- Grace DaSilva-Hill - Kent, England
- Tanya Davies - Queensland, Australia
- Clare Davison - West Sussex, England
- Nanouschka de Wilde - England
- Janet Deane - County Donegal, Ireland
- Esen Dedeoglu - İzmir, Turkey
- Fiona Dilston - Edinburgh City, Scotland
- Peter Donn - Hertfordshire, England
- Hayley Driscoll - Cardiff, Wales
- Paula Duarte - London, England
- Fatma El Sayed - Cairo, Egypt
- Rania El Tahtawy - Cairo, Egypt
- Mariam Emara - Cairo, Egypt
- Sabiha Erdinc - Marmaris, Turkey
- Gülüm Erdinç - Istanbul, Turkey
- Berat Yeliz Eren - İstanbul, Turkey
- Hayriye Erhan - Kayseri, Turkey
- Tansu Erkan - Istanbul, Turkey
- Saliha Eroglu - Turkey, Turkey
- Naglaa Ezzat - Cairo, Egypt
- Lidia Ferreira - Cascais, Portugal
- Lorna Firth - Paphos, Cyprus
- Nelle Flynn - New South Wales, Australia
- Davide Focardi - Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Margarita Foley - Dublin, Ireland
- Amanda Freeman - VIC, Australia
- Françoise Gins - Oxfordshire, England
- Philip Gowler - Berkshire, England
- Caner Gözütok - Adana, Turkey
- Hülya Gürsözer Coşğun - Istanbul, Turkey
- Funda Haberal - Istanbul, Turkey
- Silvia Hartmann - East Sussex, England
- Saziye Hayat Etingu - Istanbul, Turkey
- Sandra Hillawi - Hampshire, England
- Marion Hind - Northamptonshire, England
- Nicola Hok - England
- Michaela Hope - Hampshire, England
- Sevil İlgün - Istanbul, Turkey
- Kirsten Ivatts - Derbyshire, England
- Denise Jacques - County Durham, England
- Ferris Jay - County Leitrim, Ireland
- Fatma Kahramanoğlu
- Katerina Kalchenko - Ukraine, Ukraine
- Nesrin Kandemir - Istanbul, Turkey
- Gülsun Kemaloğlu - Istanbul, Turkey
- Susan Kennard - East Sussex, England
- Aisling Killoran - Dublin, Ireland
- Silvia King - East Sussex, England
- Aysun Kıran - Istanbul, Turkey
- Dilek Kirikkanat - Turkey, Turkey
- Şebnem Koral - Bursa, Turkey
- Rana Korkunc - Istanbul, Turkey
- Jasmina Kovacev
- Irene Lambert - Derbyshire, England
- Agnes Lau - Singapore
- Kym Lawn - Queensland, Australia
- Isaac Lim - Selangor, Malaysia
- Maria LiPuma - Oregon, United States
- Irene Loudon - England
- Patricia Loughlin
- Katherine Lynch - New Jersey, United States
- Teresa Lynch - New Jersey, United States
- Yvonne Maclean - Surrey, England
- Ray Manning - Dublin, Ireland
- Denise Marchisotto - New Jersey, United States
- Kelly Mayne - England
- Adrienne McAllister - Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Helen McCrarren - Ireland
- Siadbh McGivern - West Cork, Ireland
- Bridin McKenna UKCP Reg. Clinical Psychotherapist - Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Michael Millett - Lincolnshire, England
- Laura Moberg - New Hampshire, United States
- Sharon Moore - New Jersey, United States
- Patricia Moreby - Warwickshire, England
- Tracy Morrow - Berkshire, England
- Auk Murat - Jawa Barat, Indonesia
- Prabha Nagaraja - Delhi, India
- Karen Neil - County Durham, England
- Özlem Öğüç - Istanbul, Turkey
- Cumasiye Ozgur - Turkey
- Nimet Özkan - Istanbul, Turkey
- Erkan Özkan - Istanbul, Turkey
- Alexandra Paulino - Portugal, Portugal
- Patti Payne
- Rosette Poletti - Yverdon-Les-Bains, Switzerland
- António Rebocho - Portugal
- Aleksandra Rechtman - London, England
- Eric Robins - California, United States
- Jonah Robins - California, United States
- Seda Rodop Soran - Istanbul, Turkey
- Gizela Rodrigues - Portugal
- Lauren Rosenberg - London, England
- Helen Ryle - Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Iman Saad - Cairo, Egypt
- Sevgi Şahin - Istanbul, Turkey
- Nevin Samsunlu
- Barbara Saph - Hampshire, England
- Heidi Saputelli - Switzerland
- Gamze Sari - Merkez Yalova, Turkey
- İpek Şekerdil - İzmir, Turkey
- Sevim Sanem Selametoglu Ozcan - Antalya, Turkey
- Keren Shamay - Texas, United States
- Sandra Smith - County Dublin, Ireland
- Rafaela Sobreiro
- Sadullah Sönmez - Kayseri, Turkey
- Aslı Soykal Angılı
- Eliezer Spetter - Israel
- John Staples - Maryland, United States
- Dave Stewart - Greater Manchester, England
- Şengül Sürmen - Istanbul, Turkey
- Evgenia Sverbikhina - FL, United States
- Emel Talay - İzmir, Turkey
- Vanessa Tallon - Co. Cork, Ireland
- Detlev Tesch - Austria
- Sam Thorpe - East Sussex, England
- Filiz Topaçlıoğlu - Ankara, Turkey
- Sally Topham - Norfolk, England
- Merve Tufekci
- Janine Turner - Kent, England
- Jamesylvester Urama - Nigeria
- Emmy Vadnais - Minnesota, United States
- Rob Van Overbruggen
- Jorge Vence - Hampshire, England
- Nanette L Waller - Oklahoma, United States
- Ilka Wandel - Alicante, Spain
- Barney Wee - Singapore
- Deborah Wiggins-Hay - Herefordshire, England
- Donna Wirth - Pennsylvania, United States
- Reto Wyss - Berne, Switzerland
- Aysenur Yabanigul - Istanbul, Turkey
- Eda Yaman - Adana, Turkey
- Gülbahar Yeni - Turkey, Turkey
- Beyza Yücel - Kayseri, Turkey
- Ahmad Zabihi - Tehran, Iran
- Suzanne Zacharia - Kent, England
- Daniela Ziehn - Germany