Greetings energist! THANK YOU for showing an interest in becoming one of our amazing presenters at the GoE Energy Conference 2018.
Our second modern energy conference is on track to be our biggest and most extraordinary one yet, and we'd love for you to be one of the chosen few that get to speak that weekend, November 10-11 2018 at The View Hotel, Eastbourne, UK.
The deadline for making an application to present at the conference is Tuesday, 2nd May 2018, and we'll contact you by Tuesday, 9th May 2018 to let you know if you've been successful.
Please make your application before 2nd May 2018
We pride ourselves in having only the very best presenters of modern energy and Energy EFT at our events. In previous years we had a great mix of highly regarded presenters, such as GoE president Silvia Hartmann, Biofield Sciences founder Thornton Streeter and many of our experienced GoE members who brought their enthusiasm and love of energy to share with the 100+ gathered energists.
We are going to build on the success of previous events to make each GoE Energy Conference even better than the last! The GoE is setting the standard for what modern energy conferences should be, and we want you to be a part of it.
We are looking for the very best proposals to further the field of Modern Energy with new, fresh and bright presentations designed to inspire, enlighten and engage our conference delegates.
This is a great opportunity to share your unique experience, knowledge and most of all, your passion with fellow energists from around the world.
Information For GoE Energy Conference 2018 Presenters:
- This is a conference for members of the Guild of Energists, a world wide network of energists interested or professionally working with modern energy techniques. Please join here (£30.00 / year) if you would like to be considered for presenting. Online registration only takes five minutes and you'll receive many bonuses over the year.
- Presentations that work with tapping techniques must be referencing the SUE Scale and/or Energy EFT. The SUD scale is now considered obsolete.
- As this is a community conference, all presenter applicants are expected to attend the conference, and are entitled to a special £179.00 (RRP £300.00 GBP) ticket price, which is available till May 9 2018. You may also bring up to an additional five friends/colleagues at this price.
- We operate an affiliate program which offers proactive presenters commission on any guests they bring/invite.
- If you have books, hand made items or other products you'd like to sell at our Energists Market, please contact us beforehand and we can arrange a space for you. The GoE stand takes 20% commission and we pay the card processing fees.
- Presenters will be marketed and promoted by The GoE, so please take time to respond to requests for interviews, articles and news stories. Likewise, if you have any ideas that you think will help sell further tickets or promote the conference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- GoE also expects presenters to help out with marketing and promoting their conference talk(s) and the conference itself, including sending out emails to friends/colleagues (if you have a email list, even better!), sharing GoE Facebook posts with your friends, and generally spreading the word when you talk to other energists.
- Presenters may submit multiple presentation proposals for consideration. We also will consider additional workshops and GoE certified training courses, both pre-conference and post-conference.
- Presenters always contribute a section for the conference manual on their chosen subject, between 500 and 2,000 words in length. Our editors love presenters whom submit their piece in plain text and attach images for inserting into the master document. The deadline to submit this by email is September 15 2018.
How To Apply:
To submit your GoE Energy Conference 2018 presentation proposal (plain text, around 200-400 words in length so we can get a general idea about you and your presentation), please click the link below and contact the GoE team. Please put "GoE2018 Proposal" in the "Subject" box.