This code is designed to encourage responsibility and integrity in the practice of Modern Energy. It may form the basis for discussion in the event of a complaint against a member. Disregard or breach of the Code Of Conduct may lead to exclusion from The Guild of Energists Ltd.
- We are the energists. As energists, we advise on the energetic components of any given situation or circumstance.
- We are representatives of the Third Field in the Mind, Body, Energy triad.
- Modern energy is new and essentially unexplored. Therefore, we cannot make a claim of cure in any situation. To make claims of cure will lead to exclusion from The Guild of Energists.
- We may offer our services with the direct intention to improve the situation by addressing the energy dimensions of any given situation or circumstance.
- We will do our absolute best to improve the flow of energy and bring about a positive change.
- We fully co-operate with representatives from the other two fields in the best interest for all concerned.
- We do not offer to replace services from the other two fields.
- We are fully aware of the local laws pertaining to the services of a modern energist and we act within the boundaries of these laws.
- We are fully aware of the local laws pertaining to income, payment and taxation, and we act strictly within the boundaries of these laws.
- We are aware that each one of us is a representative of modern energy, and we will conduct ourselves honourably and ethically at all times and in all media.
- We absolutely uphold the privacy of our clients under all circumstance.
- We are dedicated to further information and learning about the new Third Field of Modern Energy.
I understand that this Membership Agreement represents a commercial agreement and does not infer transmission of rights, ownership of GoE's marks and/or materials.
I understand that the duration of the Membership Agreement is for 1 (one) year after which time I will either renew the agreement or cease all and any usage of GoE marks and materials.
I have further read and understood the Code Of Conduct and I agree to adhere to the Code Of Conduct.