How To Join
The GoE is the worlds-largest MODERN energy organisation with
members in 68 countries
Join the GoE
GoE Energy Conference 2016
Conference starts in...
Books For Energists
Books For Energists: Energy EFT, EMO, Energy Hypnosis & Energy Psychology Books, Manuals & Distance Learning Programs at DragonRising.com
Passing Your Driving Test With EFT
by Helen McCrarren
Helen Mc crarren Writes:Jane came to see me after she had failed her driving test 11 times She is forty years old and lives in the countryside with her two sisters, both of whom cannot drive. Her father had died 6 months earlier and now she had no qualified driver to go out on the road with her. This was having a serious impact on her daily life.
To find out if Helen's client managed to pass on the 12th attempt, with the help of EFT, then please read on!
I saw Jane for four sessions related to her driving test.
On the first session we tapped on the fact that she had already failed 11 times.
We covered a lot of aspects
I must be stupid,
I will never pass “etc.
It will be the same old story
After we got this down to 0 we worked on thinking about doing her driving test.
This brought up many interesting aspects.
Before Jane could do her test, she needed to apply for it. This involved making a phone call to the driving test department.
Jane has a very slight speech impediment. We tapped on
I am no good on the phone
They won’t understand me and then I will feel awful
It’s embarrassing. I will need to call my sister to finish the call and they will know I am stupid.
We worked on some previous situations where these fears had already happened.
When we got it down to 0 we finished the session.
When Jane came back for session two she had booked her test and she had made the call without any assistance from her sister.
The main focus of the second session was on
Meeting the instructor
Answering the questions about what is under the bonnet
Hearing the door close and being alone in a car with a male.
We then worked on some sexual abuse issues.
At the beginning of session three my husband met her and role played the instructor asking her the questions about the mechanics of the car .
Session three then focused on actually driving the route.
One big thing was coping with the silence of the instructor and her feeling of anxiety when he used his pen.
Jane assumed she had done something wrong when he would use his pen.
Then we focused on the parts of the route she found difficult, driving through a pedestrian crossing, traffic lights etc.
Session four took place the evening before the test and I went around the route with her. She was very nervous for the first 5 minutes I was in the car.
I could see her knuckles gripping the wheel.
However she relaxed and drove very confidently around the route.
Next day she successfully passed her driving test
Helen Mc Crarren is an holistic psychotherapist based in Monaghan Ireland .
Her website address is WWW.learntoolsthatwork.com
About Helen McCrarren
Former GoE Professional Member in Monaghan, Ireland.
Latest News & Articles by Helen McCrarren
Looking For A Practitioner Near Monaghan, Ireland?
The following are licensed GoE practitioners near Helen McCrarren:
- Conny Andersen - Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland
- Kerry Anderson - Co. Wicklow, Ireland
- Teresa Barr - Swellan, Cavan, Ireland
- Martina Barrett - Claremorris, Co. Mayo, Ireland
- Noreen Barron - Waterford, Waterford, Ireland
- Nicola Bashford - Ballina, Mayo, Ireland
- David Birch - Athy, Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Anne Brannick - Kilmacanogue, Ireland
- Ruth Bray - Kildorrery, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Ann-Marie Bright - Lixnaw, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Gloria Browne - Dublin, Ireland, Ireland
- Susan Browne - Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Tim Joe Buckley - Donoughmore, Co. Cork, Ireland
- John Burke - Co. Galway, Ireland
- David Burton - Flagmount, County Clare, Ireland
- Ann Byrne - Co. Laois, Kildare, Ireland
- Vincent Byrne - Dundrum, Dublin, Ireland
- Elaine Cammish - Kildinan, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Josephine Carroll - Ardfert, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Camilla Carroll Kelters - County Antrim, Ireland
- Cathy Cavanagh - Easkey, Co. Sligo, Ireland
- Ber Collins - Meelick, Co. Clare, Ireland
- Caroline Corkery - Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Anne Dahmen - Cahir, Co. Tipperary, Ireland
- Janet Deane - Dunkineely, Co. Donegal, Ireland
- Mary Doherty - Cork, Munster, Ireland
- Trisha Donnelly - Clontarf, Dublin, Ireland
- Shane Donohoe - Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland
- Michelle Dunne - Co. Tipperary, Munster, Ireland
- Siobhan Farnan - Duleek, Co. Meath, Ireland
- Kay Fitzgerald - Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland
- Desi Flynn - Waterford City, Waterford, Ireland
- Davide Focardi - Carbury, Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Catherine Foley - Macroom, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Margarita Foley - Rathgar, Dublin, Ireland
- Amanda Friel - Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Paul Grant - Bettystown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- Sabine Hamma - Eden Island, Mahé, Seychelles
- Brenda Healy - Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland
- Margaret Higgins - Saggart, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Fiona Holden - Killeagh, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Caroline Hutchinson - Kildare, Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Ferris Jay - Carrigallen, County Leitrim, Ireland
- Connie Kelly - Newcastle, Galway, Ireland
- Heike Kemmerer - Burtonport, County Donegal, Ireland
- Aisling Killoran - Ballinteer, Dublin, Ireland
- Charlotte Larmer - Churchtown, Dublin, Ireland
- Maria Jose Lynch - raheny, Dublin, Ireland
- Ray Manning - Ballinteer, Dublin, Ireland
- Joan McAuliffe - Castleisland, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Maureen McCabe - Ennis, Co. Clare, Ireland
- Deanah McCormack - Tralee, Co.Kerry, Ireland
- Lucy McCormack - Dublin, Ireland
- Siadbh McGivern - Clonakilty, West Cork, Ireland
- Nora McGuire - England
- Sue McInerney - Castletroy, Limerick, Ireland
- Maureen McLarnon - Castleknock, Dublin, Ireland
- Tom McNamara - Dublin, Ireland
- Doreen McNamee - Waterford, Ireland
- Marion Mitchelle - Trim, Co. Meath, Ireland
- Eilish Murphy - Macroom, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Christa Nebel-Curran - Tubbercurry, Co. Sligo, Ireland
- Scholasticah Nganda - Clondalkin, Dublin, Ireland
- Aisling O Connell - Ashford, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
- Joan Martha O'Connell - Killarney, County Kerry, Ireland
- Sheila O'Driscoll - Passage West, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Clodagh O'Mara - Tinahely, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
- Jadwiga Otawa - Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland
- Rurari O’coileain - Drogheda, Co. Louth, Ireland
- Nuala O’connor - Castaheany, Dublin, Ireland
- Stephanie Parisot McGuire - Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
- Brendan Quinn - Lucan, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Orla Ryan - Caragh Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland
- Helen Ryle - Tralee, Co. Kerry, Ireland
- Catherine Schreiber - Galway, Co. Galway, Ireland
- Henry Schwab - Boyle, County Roscommon, Ireland
- Marian Scullion - Finglas South, Dublin, Ireland
- Patricia Sillard - Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Sandra Smith - Malahide, County Dublin, Ireland
- Vanessa Tallon - Glandore, Co. Cork, Ireland
- Alannah Thorp - Aughrim, County Wicklow, Ireland
- Deirdre Toohey - Oranmore, Co. Galway, Ireland
- Marcella Vojackova - Ireland
- Mary Young - Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland
Do you love ENERGY?
Do you love working with energy, playing with energy, talking about energy and discovering more about MODERN energy?
Then join The Guild of Energists today!
THE place to be for MODERN energists.
GoE - We LOVE Energy!
Discover The Joy Of Modern Energy EFT!
Find out what's on where, who's doing what in EFT & Modern Energy. Get special offers & the latest information on conferences, special events, workshops and certification courses.
Sign up to The GoE Newsletter