1. Emotions are very important. Emotions affect our body and can make us sick. Emotions affect our mind and can make us go crazy. Emotions affect our thoughts and actions, every day. Emotions affect our health and our relationships, every day. People make decisions based not on logic, but on emotions.
2. Our human world is created by EMOTION and runs on EMOTION. Happy people don't lie, cheat and steal. Happy people don't hurt one another. Happy people don't go to war.
3. EMO helps people feel better. EMO transforms emotions. That is what EMO does.
4. Emotions are feelings in the body that have no physical cause. Emotions are the 6th Sense. People say, "My heart is breaking." There is pain in their chest, and they can hardly breathe. If you look at their chest, you see nothing. There is no knife in their chest; nothing is wrong with their body. The injury is not in the physical body, it is in the energy body. We can feel the pain of the energy through the 6th Sense.
5. People have a physical body. The physical body has a heart. The physical body has a head. The physical body has hands, a stomach, veins with blood, many organs. When the physical body is injured, people experience physical pain. Physical pain tells us when something is wrong with the physical body. When we step on a sharp stone with our foot, it is our foot that hurts. The physical pain tells us where the injury is located in our physical body.
6. People have an energy body. The energy body too has a heart, a head, a stomach, many veins, and many organs. It is all made out of energy. When the energy body is injured, people experience emotional pain through the 6th Sense, through the emotions. Emotions tell us when something is wrong with the energy body. When we have emotional pain and feel it in the heart, it is the energy heart that is injured. If we feel the emotion in the stomach, it is the energy stomach that is injured. The emotional pain tells us where the injury is located in the energy body.
7. You can't see the energy body with your normal eyes. But you can feel the energy body through the 6th Sense.
8. When the energy body is well, people feel happy. They have lots of energy. They smile. They eat well and sleep well. They are friendly to other people.
9. When the energy body is not well, people feel emotional pain. They are sad, or angry. They don't smile. They don't feel right. They get angry and annoyed with other people.
10. The energy body is not hurt by sticks and stones. The energy body is hurt by energy.
11. The energy body cannot be healed with knives and operations. The energy body is healed with energy.
12. We have healing hands made from energy. The energy hands are a part of everyone's energy body.
13. We have an energy mind that understands all about energy and the energy body. The energy mind is the head of the energy body.
14. Our thinking mind can learn to tell the energy hands to start healing the energy body. The energy hands, guided by the energy mind, will know what to do.
15. A person is very sad. We ask: "Where do you feel this in your body?" We say: "Show me with your hands." Now we know exactly where the problem is, even though we cannot see the energy body.
16. A person is very angry. We ask: "Where do you feel this in your body?" We say: "Show me with your hands." Now we know exactly where the problem is, even though we cannot see the energy body.
17. A person is very afraid. We ask: "Where do you feel this in your body?" We say: "Show me with your hands." Now we know exactly where the problem is, even though we cannot see the energy body.
18. There is no sad or afraid or anger in a person's energy body. There is only energy which flows freely or is blocked and disturbed. We do not label emotional feelings with words. We say, "It is only an energy."
19. The energy body is broken and the sad and afraid and anger are the calls for help. We repair the energy body. When the energy body is repaired, the emotions are different. Instead of sad and fear and anger, there is happiness and peace and joy.
20. You know that the energy body has been repaired when there is happiness and peace and joy. We call this the Even Flow. To bring back the Even Flow in the energy body is the purpose of EMO.
21. We breathe in with our physical body, we take the goodness from the air, and breathe out what we don't need. We eat with our physical body, we take the goodness from the food and water, and let go of what we don't need. The energy body needs to take in energy. The energy needs to run through the energy body. The energy body takes out what it needs. It lets go of the rest. We say, "The energy needs to flow in, through, and out."
22. In our physical body, blood must flow everywhere. In our energy body, energy must flow everywhere. When the energy does not flow, we feel bad and painful emotions.
23. We say: "Energy is like water." When it flows freely, it is like fresh, clear water and it feels good. When there is a blockage, you feel pressure building up. The energy flows slowly like thick, dense water. If the pressure builds up more, the energy becomes harder and harder until it starts to hurt. Some people start to cry. Some people get very angry. Some people become afraid. Some people get silent and depressed.
24. In EMO, we make the energy flow freely again. We say to our energy mind and our energy hands: "Soften and flow!" The energy mind understands what that means and the energy hands help make that happen.
25. In the energy body there are natural channels. Energy flows freely through those channels in, through, and out. When the energy flow is blocked, we experience painful emotions. We find the right channels and we help the energy flow with our intention, with our thinking. We ask, "Where does this energy need to go?" We pay attention to the sensations of pressure we can feel in our physical body. We say, "Soften and flow." We help the energy move through the right channels all the way out of the energy body. When we do this, we start to feel much better.
26. When one person helps another person with EMO, we say: "I am going to help move the energy from the outside, and you help move the energy from the inside." Both people must want the energy to flow freely again. The old stuck energy must find a pathway so it can flow out of the energy body. Both people think, "Soften and flow!" Both people want the Even Flow to be restored. It is easy to move the energy through and out, clearing the channels. Now new energy can flow in, through and out.
27. Our thoughts have an effect on energy. We can build walls and shields made of energy around our energy bodies. We do this to keep energy out that hurts. Energy only hurts when there is an injury in the energy body. This is like salt only hurts when there is an injury in the skin. We must repair the injury first and then there is no need for walls and shields.
28. Our physical body needs lots of food and water to stay healthy. Our energy body needs lots of different kinds of energy to stay healthy. Our energy body needs energy from nature, and from other people. Walls and shields keep energy out and that makes our energy body weak. When our energy body is weak and hungry, we feel sad, lonely, angry, afraid and depressed.
29. We ask, "Where do you feel this energy in your body?" Someone says, "I don't feel anything at all." We say, "There is a shield. The energy cannot come into your body. That is why you don't feel it." We ask, "Where is this shield? Show me with your hands." Now we know where the shield is.
30. The shield is made of energy. Our thoughts can change things made from energy. We say, "Make a very small hole in the shield and let a little bit of energy come in." We say, "Where do you feel this in your body? Show me with your hands." Now we know where the injury is and why there is a shield or a wall. We heal the injury. Now we don't need the shield anymore. The energy comes in, goes through and out. The energy body is no longer hungry. The person feels much better.
31. A person has bad memories of the past. There are many bad memories. We do not talk about the bad memories or the past. We ask, "Where are you in pain today? Show me with your hands." We heal the energy body. The person is no longer in pain today.
32. A person has been in a war. There were many terrible experiences. We do not talk about the many terrible experiences. We ask, "Where does it hurt the most? Show me with your hands." We heal the energy body. The person remembers everything that happened, but it doesn't hurt any more.
33. A person has been attacked. They are very angry. We do not talk about not being angry. We ask, "Where do you feel that anger in your body? Show me with your hands." We heal the energy body. The person remembers everything but they are not angry any longer.
34. A person's child has died. They are very sad and very angry. They are in pain. We do not have to talk about the sad and angry. We ask, "Where do you feel the pain? Show me with your hands." We heal the energy body. The person remembers everything but they are no longer in pain. The person remembers the beauty of their child, and the love of their child.
35. A person was in an accident. They had an operation to repair the physical body. Their body looks healed but they still feel pain. Doctors tell them, "There is nothing wrong with you." We ask, "Where do you feel this pain in your body? Show me with your hands." We heal the energy body with EMO. Energy flows freely in, through and out once again. Now the whole person is healed and the pain is gone.
36. A person has a terrible illness. They say, "Heal me of this illness!" We say, "We only heal emotional pain. We heal the energy body, not the physical body. When you think about your illness, how do you feel about it?" The person says, "I am very afraid all the time." We say, "Would it help you not to be very afraid all the time?" The person says, "Yes." We say, "Where do you feel that very afraid in your body? Show me with your hands." We heal the energy body. We do not heal the physical illness. The person is still ill but they are not so very afraid all the time any more. We have helped this person.
37. People say, "You have to be a great healer to heal the energy body." We say, "Everybody has an energy body. Everyone has energy hands and an energy mind. Everyone who has ever felt an emotion can learn to do EMO."
38. People say, "You have to study many books for many years to heal the energy body." We say, "Ask the person where it hurts. Ask them to show you. Ask them where the energy needs to go. Help them make it flow again. It is easy."
39. People say, "I have had this terrible problem for many years. It will take as many years to heal it." We say, "Energy flows quickly. Energy is very fast. It won't take as many years to heal the terrible problem because the terrible problem is only energy now."
40. People say, "I need to keep my problem because it is important that I should suffer." We say, "The Creative Order wants you to live well. We only restore the Even Flow. We only heal what was broken."
41. People say, "Why wasn't I told this before?" We say, "We don't know. But now EMO is here and now we can heal the energy body so we feel happiness instead of pain."
42. EMO works ONLY with energy. EMO does not heal the physical body. EMO heals the energy body. To heal the energy body is very important. There are too few people who help heal the energy body in the world today.
43. A person with a sick energy body might not look sick, but their lives are not good lives. It is very important for people to feel happiness and peace and joy. If the energy body is working well, everything in life becomes easier. We can work better. We can think better. We can heal faster. We can be better parents, friends, and we can help other people. To be an EMO practitioner means to help people find happiness and peace and joy in life. It is a very powerful experience.
44. The Heart Healing Prayer I put my healing hands On my heart of energy To heal what once was broken To make right what once went wrong To soften and to flow To restore the Even Flow So that my heart of energy can once again shine like the sun.
45. You can do EMO for yourself. It is easy to learn. EMO is natural. Children can learn to do EMO.
46. Notice when you feel emotions in your body. Where do you feel your fear, your anger, your sadness? Show yourself with your hands. Pay attention every day to the emotions in your body.
47. Use your hands of energy. Put your healing hands of energy on your body where emotions can be felt. Ask, "Where does this need to go?" Say, "Soften and flow!" Pay attention to where the energy wants to go. Let it flow all the way through and out of your body. The more you do EMO, the easier it becomes.
48. Let more energy come into your energy body. Take a moment each day to draw the energy of the sun in, through and out. Let the energy of many things flow into you. Flowers, animals, stones, water, the earth, the sky, trees all have wonderful life energy. People, music, works of art, angels are different forms of energy that feel good too. In EMO we call this energy nutrition for the energy body.
49. Let energy burdens flow away. Ask, "Is my energy body carrying any burdens? Where do I feel this in my body?" Say, "These burdens are only an energy! Where do they need to go? Soften and Flow!"
50. Energy must always flow. Sometimes people try to hold on to energy in their energy body. This is very unhealthy. Ask, "Am I holding on to old energy? Where do I feel this in my body?" Say, "This is only an energy. Energy must flow. Where does it need to go? Soften and Flow!" When the energy flows again, you will feel much better.
EMO is very useful. You can use it anywhere because no-one can see it. You can use EMO to flow away fear, anger and sadness as soon as it comes to you. You can use it to heal the past. You can use EMO to have a better life today. You can use EMO to fill yourself with beautiful energy any time you want. Even for a beginner, EMO makes a big difference. With practise, EMO gets better, and better!