Many people would love to get better at hypnosis, be able to go into trance easily, experience the lightness and lucidity of deep trance states but simply can't relax into the processes of hypnosis or hypnotherapy - because of energy reversals, shields and blockages.
Here is an excellent 7 step "How To" turn any simple self help hypnosis tape or guided meditation into a fantastic self healing experience - with a little help from EMO.
I am a certified hypnotherapist and used to teach hypnosis and hypnotherapy; I have also a most wonderful collection of hypnosis recordings. But since the onset of the Energy Therapies about five years ago, hypnosis and hypnotherapy have been on the backburner to a degree although I never lost my fascination and love of the field and its truly remarkable phenomena. Recently I purchased a self help book which came with a free CD and for the first time in two years or more, lay down for a standard hypnotic induction. As soon as the hypnotist, Paul McKenna, started on the induction, I became aware of how useful EMO can be employed to firstly go into hypnotic trance, secondly deepen hypnotic trance most rapidly, and thirdly, to be able to feel entirely safe whilst doing so.
Being able to go into trance easily and gracefully, retaining a sense of lucidity and awareness of what is happening, and to be able to HELP THE HYPNOTIST FROM THE INSIDE as you are both aligning to do something GOOD AND NECESSARY for you is a skill, beyond anything else.
Any BLOCKAGES IN THE ENERGY SYSTEM will cause reversals, strange thoughts, reflex hold backs and hold ons and most importantly, SHIELDS to the process itself - and all of that makes for an unpleasant hypnosis experience where nothing much is gained.
This is regardless of how good the hypnotist is, and has everything to do with the trancer themselves - for learning to happen, not only do you need a good teacher but also someone who is willing and able to learn.
Also, and although this is not named as such in Hypnotherapy and Hypnosis in general, the Apex effect whereby changes that DID happen and experiences which were REALLY had are simply completely forgotten, are of course rampant.
Although instructions to the unconscious mind or the energy consciousness may come out in actions or new thoughts if the consciousness is unaware of their existence, this is at best a somewhat disturbing experience for the individual concerned and truly not in the spirit of congruency, self alignment and that all important merging of will, mind and the unconscious resources who all want the same thing and all do their best to bring it into being.
People really WANT to go into hypnotic trances and use the remarkable effects of the hypnotic states but they find they simply can't relax, or switch off completely and go to sleep entirely. Then they are left to hope that something might have changed but that is NOT what hypnosis can do, should do, can do for us when we get our blockages, shields and reversals out of the way.
Here is how to become a superb trancer who will be able to finally really make use of hypnotic phenomena, self hypnosis, guided meditations and hypnotherapy in full - with the help of EMO.
1. Pick any good, solid and well recommended standard hypnosis tape or CD.
2. Get ready in a comfortable, undisturbed situation with your player at the ready. For this first time, we will use proper loudspeakers instead of headphones. This makes it easier to stay up enough to do the necessary EMO work if you are by yourself.
3. Hold the tape or CD in your hand and consider if you have any shields to this, bad feelings about it, any anxiety or nervousness. Track your body carefully and do not proceed until you feel really clean about the energy from the hypnosis tape or CD running into your arm and throughout your whole body.
4. If necessary, repeat this with the cover and the hypnotherapist's name or image specifically if there should be a distinct difference between the tape itself and the hypnotherapist in question. Please remember that this is ALL ONLY ENERGY and when it runs cleanly through your systems, it never hurts you but instead, does you some good.
5. Now put the tape or CD into the playback device and turn it on. Turn it up and pay close attention to how you are responding to the music (if any), the hypnotherapist's voice, the introduction, and the general energy of the experience. Any pain, discomfort or recoil response, stop the tape and take time to treat yourself with your own energy hands of healing and by remembering that "this is only an energy - soften and flow".
6. Now, simply continue and listen to the instructions the hypnotherapist is giving you. These will revolve around making yourself comfortable, closing your eyes, relaxing or drifting and so on. If you are finding difficulties with any one of the instructions, stop the tape. After each treatment, rewind the tape to TEST IF YOU ARE NOW CLEAR on the instruction given, the wording or the way it was said.
7. By now, you will be having a very different attitude to the whole experience and you might well be ready to start from the beginning and do this for real. If so, go right ahead. If you are not ready, take your time. This is a very important learning process for you and will unlock potentially ANY HYPNOSIS TAPE AND ALL THEIR BENEFITS ever produced - so this is certainly time well spent!
Now, go into the process. What you will find is that now you have a sense of lucidity and control that was previously absent, and that the experience of trance is quite unlike anything you used to experience when you were still suffering from blockages and reversals.
What is even better is that should at any time throughout the hypnotic journey or hypnotic induction further problems in your energy system come to your attention, you have the added power of the lucid trance state to move energy swiftly and in real time, as it is happening in response to what the speaker is saying.
As such, you are experiencing and co-creating benefits with the hypnotist which is way, way beyond what any non-EMO enabled person could possibly get to, and a simple, everyday hypnosis tape can become a profound tool of personal healing and growth to you.
And of course, the whole wonderful world of hypnotic phenomena and then also, self hypnosis and autosuggestion will become available to you with a little extra practise.
Good luck and enjoy your EMO enabled Hypnosis Experiences!