Here is an excellent, multi-level exercise for people who spent WAAAY too much time in front their computers and end up not only stressed and tired, but also cold, locked up, stiff as a board and generally feeling like a 90 year old who's just gotten out of bed.
Star Swimming takes only minutes, you don't need to buy any fancy exercise gear, and if you have the mental wherewithal, you can add another dimension and practice your goal setting whilst you're reducing your stress!
Star Swimming: A motivational fast anti-stress exercise for people who get stuck in front of their computers for hours on end.
1. Stand up and hang your head in shame!
2. Now that’s done with, stand up straight.
3. Think of a goal you want to accomplish.
4. Look up and see the star of your goal above your head.
5. Start swimming UPWARDS towards the star.
- Really stretch upward, put your head right back and stand on your tiptoes, exactly like in swimming horizontally.
- Really push down on the downward strokes and take a deep breath ready for another powerful stretch UP towards the star.
Optional: If you can, imagine the star coming closer until you swim right into it and let the light explode within you, clearing away any left over stress and filling your mind, body and spirit with bright, fresh new energy!
Have you read?
The Trillion Dollar Stress Solution
by Silvia Hartmann